The first photo I took in artificial light so the colours are not true, but it shows the progress I’m making.

I realised that it won’t work in the same way as the centre panel and that I’ve ended up with a triangle leading inwards in the middle. I tried carrying on varying the colours and stitch widths and meeting at a centre point. But I’m not sure that it looks right (right hand side). The other side has ended up meeting with the same colour which I think looks better. I’m going to try doing both sides the same and seeing how that looks before I do any more on the right hand side section. It might need pulling out again!!

20140408-153159.jpg

The colours are not good on this photo,but it’s making progress.

20140408-153212.jpg

Filling in the last triangle on each side.

20140408-153220.jpg

Not sure I like the meeting of the ways.

20140408-153226.jpg

This side ended up meeting with the same colour, but different width stitches.

 

 

 

Advertisements